Bookmarks 2016 category: Special Honours
Sub-category 1: Best Digital Student
Best student studying a digital course at an institution, including marketing and related disciplines such as UX. Think AAA or UJ.
Sub-category 2: Best Digital Youngster
Best person under 28 who has made a significant contribution to digital this year through their work – can be agency, publisher or other.
Sub-category 3: Brand of the Year
Company most supportive or innovative in the digital marketing space.
Sub-category 4: Best Marketer
Individual in a brand who most supports, encourages and succeeds using digital channels.
Sub-category 5: Best Publisher
What more is there to say? Based on performance in the 2016 Bookmarks and does NOT require a publisher to enter.
Sub-category 6: Best Digital Agency
What more is there to say? Based on performance in the 2016 Bookmarks and does NOT require an agency to enter.
Sub-category 7: Best Individual Contribution to Digital
Person who has made the greatest contribution to the digital industry in SA, agency, publisher or other. IAB SA chairperson and CEO not eligible.
- Work entered must have been developed for an African or South African audience OR by a South African agency for an international audience.
- Campaigns must have flighted betweenOctober 2014 and November 15 2015.
- Platforms and apps may be re-entered, irrespective of launch date. The judges are allowed to look at growth or enhancements of previous entrants in judging.
- All entrants must produce a “one-pager” PDF that sets out the essence of the entry. Judges are entitled to base their judging in the filter round on this one-pager.
- Categories with fewer than 4 entries may be cancelled (and entry fees refunded).
View other Bookmarks 2016 categories
- Emerging Digital Technologies and Channels
- Craft Awards for Teams and Individuals