Bookmarks 2016 category: Emerging Digital Technologies and Channels
Sub-category 1: Digital Installations and Activations
Use of digital technology to engage audiences typically in an out-of-home or events setting. Think BA’s #lookup billboard.
Sub-category 2: Ad Network & Programmatic Technology
Sub-category 3: Customer Experience Design
Excellence in the digital customer experience, including point of sale or online service channels. Think Amazon.com‘s service offering.
- Work entered must have been developed for an African or South African audience OR by a South African agency for an international audience.
- Campaigns must have flighted between October 2014 and November 15 2015.
- Platforms and apps may be re-entered, irrespective of launch date. The judges are allowed to look at growth or enhancements of previous entrants in judging.
- All entrants must produce a “one-pager” PDF that sets out the essence of the entry. Judges are entitled to base their judging in the filter round on this one-pager.
- Categories with fewer than 4 entries may be cancelled (and entry fees refunded).
View other Bookmarks 2016 categories
- Craft Awards for Teams and Individuals
- Special Honours