Bookmarks 2016 category: Craft Awards for Teams and Individuals
Sub-category 1: Excellence in Marketing Copywriting
Individual or team award for an excellent piece or body of copywriting work on a marketing campaign.
Sub-category 2: Excellence in News or Feature Writing
Individual or team award for excellence in journalism in an online publication.
Sub-category 3: Excellence in Research
Individual or team award for excellent research that enhanced a campaign or publication.
Sub-category 4: Excellence in Interface Design
Individual or team award for excellence in graphic and UI design, as distinct from UX design.
Sub-category 5: Excellence in Coding & Tech Innovation
Individual or team award for demonstrable innovation in coding or use of technology.
Sub-category 6: Excellence in Strategy
Individual or team award for demonstrable excellence in strategic thinking.
Sub-category 7: Excellence in UX Design
Individual or team award for excellent UX design.
Sub-category 8: Excellence in Online Video Production
Individual or team award for excellent online video – production, editing, post-production, cinematography etc.
Sub-category 9: Excellence in Client Service
Individual award for demonstrably excellent account management work.
Sub-category 10: Excellence in Ad Ops
Individual or team award for excellent ad ops work.
Sub-category 11: Excellence in Social Media Community Management
Individual or team award for excellent community management or social media engagement with demonstrable results.
Sub-category 12: Editorial Excellence
Individual or team award for excellent editing of an online publication.
Sub-category 13: Excellence in Paid Search Marketing
Individual or team award for best skills in paid search marketing.
Sub-category 14: Excellence in Organic Search Marketing
Individual or team award for best skills in organic search marketing.
- Work entered must have been developed for an African or South African audience OR by a South African agency for an international audience.
- Campaigns must have flighted betweenOctober 2014 and November 15 2015.
- Platforms and apps may be re-entered, irrespective of launch date. The judges are allowed to look at growth or enhancements of previous entrants in judging.
- All entrants must produce a “one-pager” PDF that sets out the essence of the entry. Judges are entitled to base their judging in the filter round on this one-pager.
- Categories with fewer than 4 entries may be cancelled (and entry fees refunded).
View other Bookmarks 2016 categories
- Emerging Digital Technologies and Channels
- Special Honours