Bookmarks 2016 category: Community
Sub-category 1: Existing Social Communities
Onging permanent homes for brands or publishers on social media – think Wrigley’s Facebook page or Deloitte’s LinkedIn page.
Sub-category 2: New Social Communities
Newly launched social media homes for brands or publishers – think CNN on Snapchat.
Sub-category 3: Innovative Use of Social Media
Use of social media in a particularly clever, new or innovative way to achieve results. Think Mercedes-Benz GLA designer on Instagram.
Sub-category 4: Use of User-Generated Content
Best use of user-generated content to achieve a marketing or publishing goal. Think Wendy’s Bacon Pretzel Cheeseburger.
Sub-category 5: Social Media Campaigns
Best campaigns where social media is at the core of the campaign strategy and mechanic. Think #VolvoContest at the Superbowl.
Sub-category 6: Online PR
Use of PR to achieve marketing results in the online space.
Sub-category 7: Online Video Channel
Online video property with dedicated fans or followers. Think JennaMarbles.
- Work entered must have been developed for an African or South African audience OR by a South African agency for an international audience.
- Campaigns must have flighted betweenOctober 2014 and November 15 2015.
- Platforms and apps may be re-entered, irrespective of launch date. The judges are allowed to look at growth or enhancements of previous entrants in judging.
- All entrants must produce a “one-pager” PDF that sets out the essence of the entry. Judges are entitled to base their judging in the filter round on this one-pager.
- Categories with fewer than 4 entries may be cancelled (and entry fees refunded).
View other Bookmarks 2016 categories
- Emerging Digital Technologies and Channels
- Craft Awards for Teams and Individuals
- Special Honours