Bookmarks 2016 category: Campaign
Sub-category 1: Digital Strategy
Excellence in digital strategic thinking and planning. The winner will demonstrate the ingenuity of the strategy (NOT the work) and how it led to success.
Sub-category 2: Content Strategy
Excellence in the strategy behind a content execution – not the content itself.
Sub-category 3: Digital Campaign
Excellence in digital marketing campaign using one primary digital channel (not multi-channel).
Sub-category 4: Mobile Campaign
Campaign run primarily through mobile channels.
Sub-category 5: Data-Driven Campaign
Marketing campaign that has used data in an interesting, groundbreaking way in achieving its success.
Sub-category 6: Integrated Multi-Platform Campaign
Campaign that uses 3+ digital channels to achieve a marketing goal. Think Be The Coach.
- Work entered must have been developed for an African or South African audience OR by a South African agency for an international audience.
- Campaigns must have flighted between October 2014 and November 15 2015.
- Platforms and apps may be re-entered, irrespective of launch date. The judges are allowed to look at growth or enhancements of previous entrants in judging.
- All entrants must produce a “one-pager” PDF that sets out the essence of the entry. Judges are entitled to base their judging in the filter round on this one-pager.
- Categories with fewer than 4 entries may be cancelled (and entry fees refunded).
View other Bookmarks 2016 categories
- Emerging Digital Technologies and Channels
- Craft Awards for Teams and Individuals
- Special Honours