IAB South Africa is looking for a full time Administration Manager
IAB SA, is an independent, voluntary, non-profit association focused on growing and sustaining a vibrant and profitable digital industry in South Africa.
Play an active role in nurturing South Africa’s digital industry; we are looking for a dynamic self-starter that shares our passion for growing digital in South Africa, to manage the day-to-day administration of the digital trade association.
IAB SA represents the digital industry across all sectors including the media, the marketing community, government, and currently represents over 200 members including online publishers, creative, media and digital agencies, brands, and educators, between them accounting for more than 43 million local unique browsers. The IAB SA strives to provide members with a platform through which they can engage, interact, and address digital issues of common interest, thereby stimulating learning and commerce within the South African digital space.
The Administration Manager duties will include:
- Manage IAB office administration including reporting to and assisting the CEO. Liaise with Accountants and assist the Communications Manager.
- Manage IAB member applications, data base and queries, telephonically, electronically and in person.
- Plan, coordinate and minute IAB meetings and events such as Professional Body & Skills Trust sessions, monthly council and quarterly board meetings, annual strategy day and AGM.
- Coordinate and manage service providers; agreements, status reports and queries including the annual submissions for the PwC internet adspend report.
- Support and assist on the annual Digital Summit & Bookmark Awards. Coordinate pre-event Bookmarks entries and judging process. Assist CEO & Event Manager with event coordination leading up to and on event day/s, concluding with post event administration.
This position can be based anywhere countrywide. Contactable references required.
Salary range is R 25 000 – R 30 000 p/m depending on level of skills and seniority.
To apply send CV with a one page introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org