The Measurement Council is responsible for the accurate measurement of IAB SA members as well as ensuring measurement data are used to grow the digital industry in South Africa.Head: Ryan Harris (FNB)
- The committee overseas awarding tenders to independent third-party measurement providers.
- It maintains the relationships between IAB SA members and the measurement providers.
- It advises on rules and best practice for measurement methodology.
- The committee also handles day-to-day member measurement queries.
- It participates within SAARF, I-COM and DiMTeC (the Digital Measurement Technical Committee) to ensure digital industries are measured consistently and accurately.
- The committee also facilitates the dissemination of IAB SA member measurement data into planning tools.
- The Measurement Council’s first and foremost objective is accuracy.
- The next objective is to use measurement data to grow the digital industry.
- The inclusion of IAB SA/Effective Measure data into Telmar Internet Planner.
- Measurement of digital audiovisual properties as well as applications.
- Revision of the demographic questionnaire.